Sunday, April 17, 2011

How To Watch CBC Live Bundle Outside Of Canada on iPhone

After much testing, CBC's live bundle worked flawlessly on my iPhone. I was able to watch today's hockey game and the quality was great. Hooking up the VPN was easy to accomplish and was set up in just 10 min or less. The new Vancouver VPN servers were lightening fast as I never once got any stop and go. So for all my hockey fans out there if you want to watch your favorite team play in this years NHL hockey playoffs this system is 100% working!


I actually pefered watching the game with the iPhone vs the computer because of two reasons. One the sound is great when you use headphones and second I like the portability factor. I was literally walking all over the house watching the game. Also with the ability to watch the game virtually anywhere I could head over to my local starbucks, jump on their free Wi-FI and sip my latte while rooting for my favorite team. Enjoy and remember to write or leave comments below.

1 comment:

  1. How much does the VPN service cost you ?

    ReplyDelete