Thursday, April 14, 2011

Watch 2011 NHL Hockey Playoffs Live Streaming on CBC.CA

Well it's that time of year guys when hockey begins the long road to the Stanly Cup. My favorite team is the Vancouver Canucks and I'm pumped to watch them go all the way. Just one problem, the main TV broadcaster is CBC.ca and they region block anyone outside of Canada to watch the games live streaming online. So with a little ingenuity I'm now successfully able to watch all the games with my Canadian VPN. It's really simple to install as all you need is the VPN software and a quality Canadian IP/Server. I made a complete video on how to get this installed so anyone can enjoy this years NHL Hockey Playoffs playing on their home PC live.



Here are some scheduale and VPN links you'll need.
If you have any questions comments or thoughts please leave them below as we'll do our best to help you out.

1 comment: