Sunday, January 8, 2012

Using a Prepaid Visa Card for Hulu Plus outside of the US

Getting Hulu Plus to work on a VPN is snap as it works flawlessly but using a non American visa card doesn't work. Trust me, I know because I've tried my Japanese visa card and American express with Hulu to no avail. So after doing a little search I was able to find a solution that has worked for almost 1 year now. Basically you'll need a prepaid card from Canada that can be easily bought from just about any pharmacy or grocery store. For more information please refer to this link as it has everything you'll need to understand the system. One word of caution though, I've tried to register the card online and got denied so I believe that method will not work. If you are in need of a prepaid visa card from Canada please send us an email so we can help you out. Overall we just want everyone to know this method works great with Hulu Plus on Xbox 360 and is sure to work on any platform that supports Hulu Plus.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the article! What's your email address though? I'd like to ask you a question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good that we use cards outside of the US,If you want to know anything about Prepaid cards then you can get at Prepaid Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I wanted to watch US TV Programs such as FOX or Discovery channels on my HDTV. I am also in japan and I only have Japan based visa credit card. I don't know anyone from Canada. How can I get around this?

    ReplyDelete