Sunday, July 15, 2012

Japan Jailbreakers is now live on Facebook

With all the Apple IOS devices out there it's only inevitable that Jailbreaking would be a logical solution for many. About 2 months ago I decided to finally give it a try on my Apple TV 2 and I haven't looked back since. Next was my iPhone 4 and again it proved to be a smart decision. So you might be asking yourself, if I Jailbreak my device what can I watch or what's so great about it? In one word, XBMC! It'll play just about any TV show/Movie out there and streams it in great quality through your home's Wi-Fi connection. In the future I'll be explaining more on how you can do this and the tips you'll need to know. I would recommend to come join us at our fanpage as many little tips will be shared there.

No comments:

Post a Comment